Assist less fortunate families through networking and sponsorship.
GIC Foundation is geared toward the undermentioned mission: -
· Giving to less fortunate children perhaps on an individual basis as the need may arise.
· Giving to less fortunate families on a monthly basis without creating a dependency syndrome
· Giving to the disenfranchised families on a monthly basis in different location of Trinidad and Tobago again without creating a dependency syndrome
· Sourcing resources such as building materials and medical supplies, through various fund raising activities and events as well as distributing to disenfranchised families.
· Establishing recreational and fitness building events that provide opportunities for engaging in positive pastimes to develop skills.
· Giving to homes/institutions, whose primary function is helping abused people, families or children.
· Gender is of no consequence.
· Ethnicity is of no consequence
· Geographic location is of no consequence
We also sell our CAP signature mugs with a view to creating an income stream.